I put together this meal today with what I already had in my fridge. I’m calling it a tofu stew because it sure looks like stew!! Haha.
1 potato, cubed
1/2 cup of sliced onions
2 cloves of minced garlic
8 ounces of tofu, cubed
French Green Beans
1 carrot, sliced
1 cup of vegetable broth
1/2 cup of mushrooms
1/2 cup of water
2 tbs of olive oil
3 tbs of Balsamic vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
1) In a large pan, heat oil in on medium heat.
2) Saute onions until translucent.
3) Add balsamic vinegar, tofu, carrots, potatoes, broth, and water. Cover and cook on medium low heat until potatoes are cooked.
4) Lastly, add mushrooms and green beans and cook for about 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
“If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian.”
another one of my favorite tapas. fried potatoes with a spicy garlic aioli sauce.
6 medium potatoes, cut into medium cubes
salt and pepper
1) heat olive oil in a deep frying pot/pan on medium high heat.
2) in a large bowl combine cubed potatoes, seasoning and 2 tbs of olive oil.
3) when oil is ready, fry half of the cubed potatoes for about 8 minutes. take the cooked potatoes out and fry the rest of the potatoes.
4) for aioli sauce, refer to sauce section. i just added sriracha sauce to make it spicy. you can add any type of hot sauce you have on hand.