Put this dish together really quick before I left for work. Ate this as a wrap and rolled it in a flour tortilla for lunch. I’ll update recipe soon!!
2 oz of tempeh
2-3 cups of spinach
1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes
1/4 of a medium onion, sliced
1-2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
1 portobello mushroom, sliced
1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
1 green onion, chopped
1/2 package of fajita seasoning
1/4 cup of water
chopped cilantro and serrano peppers, to your tasting
whole wheat tortillas
2 tsp of olive oil
1) heat olive oil in pan on medium heat.
2) saute onions, tomatoes, and garlic for 2-3 minutes.
3) add tempeh, water, and seasoning. cover and simmer on medium low for 3 minutes. constantly stir.
4) add the mushrooms and bell peppers. cover and cook for 3 minutes.
5) add spniach. cover and cook for 2-3 minutes. lastly, add the green onions, serrano peppers, and cilantro.
6) wrap in a tortilla and garnish with fresh guacamole. see posting for guacamole recipe. enjoy!
1 carrot, diced
1/4 white onion. diced
1 celery stalk, diced
1/2 block of firm tofu
1-2 tbsp thai chili sauce
1 tbsp hoison sauce
salt and pepper to taste
5-6 butter lettuce leafs for wrap
1-2 tsp olive oil
1) in a pan, heat olive oil on medium heat
2) saute onions, celery, and carrots
3) when the onions are tranlucent, crumble in the tofu. add salt and pepper and mix. cook for about 5-7 minutes.
4) add chili and hoison sauce and mix in. cook for another 2-3 minutes.
5) spoon in mixture into lettuce leafs and wrap. enjoy!