This was an easy dish that I just whipped together with what I had in my fridge. Lately, I’ve been really into eating cold tofu and dipping it in a sauce. For the sauce, I just mixed sesame oil, salt and pepper together. I got this sauce idea from a Korean dish I would get when I ate meat. It was served with bacon and you dipped the bacon in the sesame oil sauce.
Shitake Mushroom, sliced
French Green Beans
2 tsp of ginger, grated
1-2 tblsp minced garlic
1/4 cup of vegetable broth
1 tbsp Vegetarian Hoisin sauce
1 tbsp peanut oil
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1) Heat peanut and sesame oil in a large pan.
2) Saute garlic and ginger for 2 minutes.
3) Add green beans and saute for another 2 minutes.
3) Pour in broth, cover and cook for about 2 minutes.
4) Add the mushrooms and pea shoots. Cover and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
5) Last, stir in the hoisin sauce and cook for another minute.