8 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced
1/2 bundle of asparagus, sliced into 1 inch pieces
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbs of ginger, minced
8 oz of tofu cut into cubes
1-2tbs of hoisin sauce
1 cup of vegetable broth
1 tsp sesame oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Coat pan with peanut oil and heat on medium heat.
2. Saute garlic and ginger for 2-4 minutes. Constantly stir.
3. Add tofu, salt, and pepper. Cook for about 4 minutes or until both sides brown.
4. Add 1/2 cup of vegetable broth and hoisin sauce. Cook for about 3 minutes.
5. Add sesame oil, mushrooms, asparagus, and the rest of the broth. Cover and cook for about 4-5 minutes. make sure you are string ingredients together to coat all the vegetables and tofu with the sauce.
3/4 cup of vegetable broth