Fried rice Ingredients:
4-5 cloves of minced garlic
3-4 cups of rice
1/4 white onion, cube (optional)
Sliced green onions (optional)
1 tbs of oil
salt to taste
1) In a large pan, heat oil on medium heat.
2) Saute onions and garlic until garlic is a toasted brown color.
3) Add rice and cook for 10 minutes. Add green onions if you like and salt to taste.
Hoisin Tofu Ingredients:
8 oz of tofu, sliced into squares.
2tbs of hoisin sauce
1 tbs oil
1) Marinate tofu in hoisin sauce for 10-15 minutes.
2) In a small pan, heat oil on medium heat.
3) Cook tofu on each side until you get a nice crisp, about 3 minutes on each side.
4) When tofu is cooked, cut tofu into smaller cubes. Add to the fried rice last.