1 bunch of french string beans, cleaned and trimmed.
2 portobello mushroom, sliced
5-7 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 cup of vegetable broth
1/4 purple onion, sliced
salt and pepper
2 tbs oil
1-2 tbs chili oil
vegetarian hoisin sauce
1 tsp of flour mixed with 1 tsp of water (thickening agent)
1) on medium high heat saute onions for 2-4 minutes.
2) add garlic and cook for another 2-4 minutes.
3) add beans and season with salt, pepper and red pepper. cook for 3 minutes.
4) add vegetable broth and mushrooms. cover and cook for another 3 minutes.
5) add thickening agent. stir and cook for another 2 minutes.