2 oz of tempeh
2-3 cups of spinach
1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes
1/4 of a medium onion, sliced
1-2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
1 portobello mushroom, sliced
1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
1 green onion, chopped
1/2 package of fajita seasoning
1/4 cup of water
chopped cilantro and serrano peppers, to your tasting
whole wheat tortillas
2 tsp of olive oil
1) heat olive oil in pan on medium heat.
2) saute onions, tomatoes, and garlic for 2-3 minutes.
3) add tempeh, water, and seasoning. cover and simmer on medium low for 3 minutes. constantly stir.
4) add the mushrooms and bell peppers. cover and cook for 3 minutes.
5) add spniach. cover and cook for 2-3 minutes. lastly, add the green onions, serrano peppers, and cilantro.
6) wrap in a tortilla and garnish with fresh guacamole. see posting for guacamole recipe. enjoy!