>here’s to the new year!! as 2010 is just a day away, many of us are contemplating on new year’s resolutions that we’ll actually stick to. the last time i remember actually sticking to my resolutions was 8 years ago. what helped me (it was actually my brothers suggestion) was writing down my resolutions and coming back to them at the end of the year to see if i actually stuck to them. so here i am, deciding on my resolutions and blogging them down. hopefully by the end of the year i accomplish all of my resolutions.
1) plan out my meals for the week and only buy the vegetables/fruits that i am going to use. i found myself always going to trader joe’s eye hungry and would just buy everything insight. so much veges gone to waste.
2) buy 80%-90% organic foods. i’ve been trying to buy mostly organic foods but i haven’t been very consistent with it.
3) grow a small vegetable garden on my balcony. i think i want to start off with tomatoes and herbs.
4) cut down to 1 cup of coffee per day and drink more tea.
5) eat breakfast everyday!!! i tend to skip breakfast in the mornings because i’m not that hungry. i really need to change this habit.