my mom used to cook a delicious beef stroganoff when i was growing up. this recipe is a mixture of my mom’s recipe with a twist of my own added ingredients.
*trader joes beefless strips, cut into smaller pieces
*1/2 medium onion, sliced
*4-5 cloves of garlic, chopped
* cremni mushrooms, sliced
*1 vegetable buillon, chopped
*2 tbs of canola oil
*2 tbs of vegan butter
* red pepper flakes
*1/4 cup sherry
* 1 tsp soy sauce
* pasta noodles, cooked
1) in a large pan, heat canola oil and butter on medium high heat.
2) saute onions for 3 minutes and then add the garlic. cook for another 2 minutes.
3) add “beef” and chopped buillon and sherry. cook for 7-9 minutes. when “beef” is cooked, stir in soy sauce.
4) season with salt, pepper, and red pepper to taste.
5) add pasta noodles and mix well. then add sour cream and mix until all the noodles are covered evenly. cook for another 2-3 minutes. enjoy!